• home

°øÁö»çÇ×

Á¦¸ñ
Life Lesson - 1
±Û¾´ÀÌ
Daisy
µî·ÏÀÏ
2008-10-15 00:00:00
I have completed reading all the articles in the Library,ÀÚ·á½Ç a couple of days ago.

There were a few articles which striked me so profoundly that I simply like to share with the rest of the world.

The first article that I like to share is written by Kim SunSang nim titled, ³»°¡ º¯ÇؾßÇÑ´Ù. I realized that he wrote the article in most simplistic language for those of us who are not quite familiar with the Buddhistic Sutra.

As I was reading the article I had the deepest appreciation for the article. There was an overwhelming sense of gratitude from the realization that there is someone who is in a position to teach the rest of the world believes the importance of what I have learned from the life. Yes, what I learned from the life.

The gist of the article in my opinion was at the end of the article, "´ç½ÅÀÇ ¸¶À½À» ¹Ù²Ù¼¼¿ä. ±×·¯¸é ´ç½ÅÀÇ ¼¼»óµµ ¹Ù²ð °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù." There was an life transforming moment many years ago as I was going through very difficult period of my life. At that moment, one realization strucked me. It was, "With the change in one thought in this very second, the life from this moment on would not be the same". Yes, indeed. The outlook of the life has not been the same since that defining moment. To borrow Kim SunSang nim's phrase, I am seeing and experiencing the different world.

It might be said that the content of the article is not difficult to understand by any of us and yet taking it to the level where the essence of that article becomes the second nature to us is a whole new dimension. It is my sincere desire that all the visitors and the regulars of this site take the teaching to one's heart and be changed forever.

Thank you for listening to me.
ÀÌÀü±Û [´ä±Û] [RE]Life Lesson - 1
´ÙÀ½±Û [´ä±Û] ¶á ±¸¸§´Ô!

ÇÏ´Ü ÁÖ¼Ò