• home

°øÁö»çÇ×

Á¦¸ñ
Life Lesson - 2
±Û¾´ÀÌ
Daisy
µî·ÏÀÏ
2008-10-17 00:00:00
It is apparent to me now that one of the source of sufferings or miseries is the thought of inadequacy or "not have enough". And, I was no exception.

The feeling of gratefulness overpowered the feeling of inadequacy.

I do not recall when the transformation took place.
I also can not single out one event from all other events that brought about a change. I would have to say it was more slow and gradual changes over the years.

I began to focus on What I Have instead of What I Do Not Have. That is, I became more aware of what I have instead of taking what I have for granted. Being fully aware of what I have and developing a sense of gratefulness for it was the key. While it is true that I do not have a lot of material possessions, and I have not achieved a great deal in life to the eyes of the world. But I have learned to never mind the world. The world do not provide me the happiness. I can emphatically say that the genuine and true happiness come from within.

Then I might be asked to make a list of things of What I Have. Well . . . It is rather tedious and boring to the others. Beside the list of What I Have can not be quite the same amongst the people. So why not start counting your blessings now.^^*

I would like to assert, also found to be true in life, that the feeling of gratefulness is a stepping stone to the mind of equanimity.

Isn't there a saying, "Equanimity is Tao"?

Thank you.

ps)¿µ¾î·Î ½á¼­ Á˼ÛÇØ¿ä. ´ÙÀ½¿£ ´õ ³ë·ÂÇؼ­ Çѱ۷Π¾µ²²¿ä.
ÀÌÀü±Û [´ä±Û] Life Lesson - 2ÀÇ ¿ì¸®¸» ¹ø¿ª
´ÙÀ½±Û ħ¹¬À» ÅëÇØ ÀÚ½ÅÀ» ºñ¿ö³»´Â ½Ã°£ÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

ÇÏ´Ü ÁÖ¼Ò